One of many best heavyweight boxers of all time, Mike Tyson is kind of lively on social media by way of Twitter. He has at all times proven his love for digital foreign money now and again. The legend has now requested his Twitter followers how excessive they suppose the value of the crypto Solana would go?
How excessive do you suppose Sol will go?
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) January 15, 2022
Tweet about being ‘All In’ SOL
Table of Contents
Earlier, Tyson had introduced on his Twitter about being “all in” on Solana. In the identical tweet, he talked about “coping (shopping for) a Catalina Whale (NFT).” It additionally had a picture of an NFT that regarded like Tyson, from the Catalina Whale Mixer assortment.
All in on Solana… Simply copped a Catalina Whale… pow pow! pic.twitter.com/97voS15B8y
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) January 12, 2022
In September 2021, he noticeably requested his followers to select between Solana and Ethereum.
Solana or Ethereum?
— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) September 9, 2021
Launching His Personal NFT
Mike Tyson additionally has his personal NFT assortment on Opensea (NFT buying and selling platform). It was launched in August 2021, in collaboration with artist Cory Van Lew. Based on the outline of the gathering, it’s a restricted sequence of NFTs that celebrates the life and legacy of the ‘Baddest Man on the Planet’.
Tyson additionally just lately tweeted about his NFTs on Twitter. “Ever since I obtained into NFTs I’ve been on the lookout for crypto partnerships and $DREAM actually stood out. It’s the primary of its variety that may solely be traded throughout US inventory market hours. May revolutionize the house and assist the psychological well being of the crypto neighborhood.”
About Solana (SOL)
The value of the coin stands at someplace between $140 to as excessive as $150. Based on CoinMarketCap, SOL has a market cap of over $45 billion. Regardless of not being as well-known as Bitcoin or Ethereum, it’s among the many largest cryptocurrencies on this planet. At present, there are roughly 314 million SOL cash in circulation and their total worth rose by an enormous 4,495% final yr.
Celebrities and their love for Crypto and NFT
Tyson isn’t the primary worldwide movie star to point out his love or spend money on digital foreign money. Earlier than him, notable celebrities like Elon Musk, Lionel Messi, Paris Hilton, Snoop Dogg, Kim Kardashian, and plenty of others have expressed appreciable curiosity in crypto and NFT. Based on the BBC, Kardashian was even sued in a “crypto pump and dump” case that concerned EthereumMax.
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Turns into Millionaire In Simply 5 Days
- Mike Tyson Says He Is ‘All In’ On Solana Crypto!
- After A Huge 2,900,000,000% Rally In Simply A Week, This Diminutive Token Trades At A Fraction Of Its Peak
- For Digital Funds, Use Of Bitcoin Decreased In 2021
- Cardano Again in High 5 As ADA Rallies Over 10%, Sundae Swap Improve Coming This Week
- Fantom (FTM) Hits A New All-Time Excessive, Funding Fee Essential Metric to Watch
- NFT Buyers Are Owing Billions In U.S Taxes, Right here’s How IRS Plans to Acquire Tax
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, However There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Prison Utilization Of Cryptocurrency Will Lower In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Trigger Shiba Inu Costs To Skyrocket