Hyundai returns to the NFT scene with a brand new assortment of 5,000 Ioniq 6 collectibles. The brand new digital property include many perks, together with VIP occasion entry, style NFT drops, and extra! The collectibles had been airdropped to random collectors without spending a dime.
What does the brand new Hyundai NFT assortment provide?
Table of Contents
The long-lasting automobile producer Hyundai Motor Co. has simply launched a model new NFT assortment: Ioniq 6. The corporate airdropped the 5K digital property to collectors without spending a dime. This step allowed a variety of NFT and automobile lovers to take pleasure in the brand new expertise.
In reality, Hyundai’s Ioniq 6 NFT assortment contains loads of holder perks:
- VIP entry to the corporate’s digital area “Planet Hyundai”;
- early entry to fashion-themed digital property;
- digital occasions hosted within the digital area “Ioniq Digital Storage”.
In reality, holders might get extra perks primarily based on the NFTs’ rarities. There will probably be six themes to outline rarities: Work, Socializing, Leisure, Therapeutic, Enjoyable Driving, and Sress-Free Driving.
“Hyundai Motor has constantly explored new strategies to attach and contain our clients,” mentioned Govt VP Thomas Schemera. “The IONIQ 6 NFT Assortment is a significant endeavor to increase the boundary of NFTs from easy funding and possession to experiences and storytelling.”
Did Hyundai launch every other collectibles?
Hyundai launched its debut NFT assortment again in April 2022. The “Metamobility Universe” drop was in truth a collaboration with Meta Kongz.
Surprisingly, Hyundai’s earlier NFT assortment was undoubtedly extra unique than Ioniq 6. Again then, the corporate launched simply 30 limited-edition NFTs. Accordingly, the 5,000 free collectibles airdropped this time will certainly create a various group.
Earlier this summer time, Chevrolet additionally made headlines with its unique NFT. The hybrid drop featured a uncommon Corvette NFT linked to the bodily automobile itself. If you happen to’re into auto NFTs, you possibly can try Nissan and Toyota’s Metaverse plans right here!
- Nftnews Today Are NFTs Dead? Is This A Great Time to Buy Blue Chip NFTs?
- Nftnews Today US SEC Sues Stoner Cats for Offering Unregistered NFT Securities
- Nftnews Today Vitalik Buterin Twitter Account Hacked
- NounsDAO NFT Holders Exercise “Rage Quit” Option
- ElmonX Unveils ‘Moona Lisa’: A Digital Collection by World-Famous Street Artist Nick Walker
The journalist is a writer and digital nomad. Loves thinking, learning, and writing about all things Web3, particularly its impact on major creative industries.