Top NFT News for Today. NFTs that made headlines.
NFTs that made headlines.
Prime NFT Information for In the present day which you do not need to miss for certain ! Is Sony partnering with Theta Labs? …Opensea’s discord channel hacked? Coinbase NFT market failure?
- Sony is partnering with Theta Labs
- OpenSea’s discord channel was hacked in a phishing rip-off
- Dubai’s Digital Property Regulatory Authority (VARA)
- Coinbase launched its NFT market
- Starbucks teased the launch of NFTs
- Enterprise capitalists are backing crypto-based initiatives
- Yuga Labs’ Otherdeeds NFT minting led to a number of technical issues
- Kraken, a cryptocurrency change, will launch an NFT market
- Axie Infinity’s governance token declined by 30%
- Hackers stole Bored Ape Yacht Membership NFTs
- Afterparty raised $4M for the event of its NFT ticketing platform
NFTs that made headlines. Prime NFT Information for In the present day
Sony is partnering with Theta Labs, a Web3-based video streaming platform, to launch 3D NFTs designed to make use of with Sony’s Spatial Actuality Show (SRD). The non-fungible tokens shall be obtainable on ThetaDrop, Theta Labs’ NFT market; the corporate goals to showcase speedy adoption of the metaverse.
OpenSea’s discord channel was hacked in a phishing rip-off within the newest safety breach. The Scambots used the YouTube NFT artwork hyperlink to entice customers to click on on the malicious hyperlink.
Dubai’s Digital Property Regulatory Authority (VARA), a cryptocurrency regulator, purchased land in The Sandbox metaverse. The “MetaHQ” shall be situated within the digital world to make regulatory sources and academic content material about crypto property extra accessible to customers throughout the metaverse.
Coinbase launched its NFT market this week, and it’s off to a gradual begin. The location continues to be present process testing, nevertheless it opened as much as all at midday EDT Wednesday. In its first 5 hours, it recorded 100 transactions and $60,000 in gross sales.
Starbucks teased the launch of NFTs in an effort to drive group engagement. The Starbucks app is the second most used app for cellular funds within the U.S., subsequent to Apple Pay, with over 30 million energetic customers within the U.S.
Enterprise capitalists are backing crypto-based initiatives, digital economies, and the Web3 house. Based mostly on Pitchbook knowledge, a complete of $10B has gone into these initiatives within the first quarter of 2022.
Yuga Labs’ Otherdeeds NFT minting led to a number of technical issues, and because of this, the corporate is now integrating with Ethereum sidechain Polygon.
Kraken, a cryptocurrency change, will launch an NFT market with a promise to subsidize Ethereum transaction charges for its customers. The corporate didn’t say how a lot it could subsidize.
Axie Infinity’s governance token declined by 30% and is now buying and selling at $30.39 during the last seven days. Axie Infinity can also be shedding customers, from 63,000 all the way down to 12,000 in a matter of months.
Hackers stole Bored Ape Yacht Membership NFTs in a phishing assault by sharing hyperlinks of a faux airdrop. The assault was deliberate on BAYC’s one-year anniversary to make the rip-off look reliable by rising the “perceived credibility” of the malicious hyperlink.
Afterparty raised $4M for the event of its NFT ticketing platform. Paris Hilton, Zillow co-founder Spencer Rascoff, Inside.com founder and CEO Jason Calacanis, and NBA star Andre Iguodala participated within the spherical.
- Nftnews Today Binance Launches NFT Lending Feature To Rival Blur Marketplace
- Nftnews Today BAYC and MAYC Tokens Stolen in Phishing Scam
- Nftnews Today Elon Musk’s Tweet Sparks Price Surge For This Little-Known NFT
- Bored Ape Golf Club: Animoca Partners with ALTAVA to License BAYC NFTs
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying and Selling NFT Art